Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Simple Perfect Mornings

This summer since I took some time off work before beginning my job search again I enjoyed some simple mornings outside on our back patio in my lounge chair by the pool enjoying my breakfast of oatmeal with fresh blueberries and raspberries and coffee with sweet italian creamer (my all time favorite) and reading my daily devotional before Lana wakes up. These morning were quiet that allowed for reflection and the best part of my day. The best part of my mornings is reading my devotionals and quietly reflecting and praying.

On these mornings it was great to sit outside before it got too hot and just relax before my day begins. Sofie would find different spots to sun herself. This picture of her by the pool is my favorite.
On these mornings I loved looking at the tropical plants we have planted by the pool and the different insects and other animals I could see.




1 comment:

  1. It is the SIMPLE things in life that give us that deep feeling of contentment and satisfaction, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete