Monday, September 13, 2010

Cake Balls!


After scrapbooking  I would say my next favorite hobby is BAKING. I love to bake and just started within the last 6 months making cakeballs. After getting rave reviews from my personal trainer and the personal trainer boss! Yes people and trainers at the gym love CAKEBALLS! I took some to my trainer to be the guinea pig on many new flavors and in the process got over 8 orders for cakeballs.

I think I have made over 1,000 cake balls this summer. I have my routine now and love to make them!

I just ordered Bakerella's new book Cake Pops and it should be arriving this week. I can't wait to try some of those out!

These cakeballs on the pretty platter were some I made for my sister-in-laws Willow House AKA Southern Living party. (the platter is from Willow House)

My most popular flavors include:

Yellow cake with nutella
Lemon Rainbow Chip
Carmel
Oreo Cookie
Red Velvet-Cream Cheese
Double Fudge
S'more
strawberry chocolate fudge
Chocolate banana

1 comment: