Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Halloween Decorating

I like to decorate for the holidays and my focal point for decorating has become my kitchen stove area. This is a small area that I can decorate even for the smallest of holidays ( being that halloween can only be out a month).



These towels I found last year at JoAnn's. I love the embroidery on them. Makes them look more home-crafted.

These little pumpkin lights I found at Kroger last year on the after Halloween Clearance rack for only $2. I have another string but not sure where to put those yet.

Here are what the lights look like when its dark. A nice glowy effect.

This is a the Scentsy Jack-O-Lantern warmer that I love! Its perfect for halloween. I just got the black cake stand this morning at Hobby Lobby and thought it would be great to put some halloween decorations on.

I like the way it glows when the lights are off.


No comments:

Post a Comment