Friday, August 5, 2011

Slumber party mini albums

I was in the mood to make some mini albums after watching several YouTube videos. I found videos by following the paper trail and her designs are awesome and that's what inspired me to make these for Lana and her friends.

The covers are chipboard I covered in material. Thanks to Mary who colored all the little girls for me.
























The mini albums were made using paper bags and have flaps and pockets that's where I put the tags In the next picture.




Each mini book I customized for each girl using more pics of them and the tags are double sided.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You.are.THE.most.clever.person.EVER!!!!
    AND blogging form your iPhone. Showoff!!!
    I know y'all are having FUN!! Wish I was into scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete