Saturday, August 20, 2011

Meet the teacher

Thursday night we went to meet the teacher at Lanas school. I can't believe she is already starting Kindergarten on Monday. Lana and I decided to take her teacher a small gift.

So I made a quick fun little card. When hobby lobby had their plain cards on 1/2 off I stocked up with many colors both the cards and envelopes so I wouldnt have to create a card from scratch with envelope everytime. I chose a brown base card for this one and cut papers of my choosing. I chose an alphabet paper, and a paper that looked like notebook paper. On top is a teacher anya by the greeting farm. My sister colored the little girl while we were at our scrapbook retreat using her copic markers.

Combined between the 2 of us we have over 40 of these cute little girls and other stamps from the greeting farm. Mary LOVES to color these using  her markers, I'm not into coloring so much so I usually let her color everything I need. (hehe) So stay tuned for more blogs with these cute little stamps. Mary had also colored some of these onto shrinky dink paper and they turned into CUTE little charms you can use to embelish almost anything.



The inside said looking forward to a wonderful year. Then to go with it we bought a gourmet Carmel apple. I had planned on making some but I only needed one and Lana that day was in no mood to make any so we just bought one.




In the end we ended up with small cute little gift. Which her teacher loved.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I bet you have one happy teacher to have Lana in HER room!!

    ReplyDelete