Friday, August 12, 2011

Mini scrapbook haul

After the gym I had a little time to kill before picking up dinner so I stopped at the little blue house to see what they had scrapbook wise. They have a small storefront as they mainly focus on classes. I did find some cute stuff.

I saw this and had to have it for stitching around my cards and pages.


The next items are cute baby pages I got mainly for my sister who just found out she is having triplets!!! I did get me a few of these pages too so I can make a mini album for my photos of the triplets so stay tuned for that.


































These papers are from the baby mine collection. I don't know why my phone decided to take side pictures. Oh well y'all still can see the pages.

Happy scrapping.

Marie
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment