Friday, September 2, 2011

What a Friday!

Today was quite the day. It started out at 1:30am for me.
It was around this time that I heard hysterical crying. I jump out of bed and run down the hall to see Lana coming down the stairs. She said she fell out of her bed. She said she landed on her face. Still being half asleep I picked her up and put her in bed with me where she went back to sleep.

In the morning I wake her up and then in the light notice this:



A big red scratch on her face. Guess she DID land on her pretty little face.

So on went our day. Work seemed to drag by soooo slow. Then I went to pick up Lana. I had told her if she got good marks for 2 weeks she could pick out a new toy and she did get all good marks.




Then we went to walmart where she picked out a play phone a d a barbie camp tent.



Then I told her she could choose dinner. She chose taco bell.



By the way did I mention how Lana LOVES sour cream?



She could eat it by the spoonful, and sometimes she does just that!




We ended up the night with Friday movie night where I let her pick the movie and she get to sleep in my bed.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment