Sunday, September 11, 2011

Smash book supplies

Here is the blog post on supplies I used for the SPAIN edition SMASH book.


 

I had got these sharpies to do doodling on the pages but then I went a different route. I ended up taking the red and putting it with the book so she could journal.








Embellishment goodies at got at hobby lobby for 40% off .




They have these cool new crochet flowers in all sorts of colors now. They are SPARE PARTS brand.














Papers I used.



I bought a comp book at walart for 40 cents to use the paper out it. Then I found this journal at hobby lobby for a $1 that had some cool paper in it.






I used the paper out of the journal for the smash book and I have a bunch left over for future projects.





On some of the notebook paper I sprayed with my glimmer mist.














Cool acetate paper I found i cut to make into pages for the book.







 
Scored these cute paper  bags at hobby lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment