Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Bunny Band!





the past few days Lana has been "obsessed"with her build a bear animals, especially her bunny ones. I was in my craft room when she came in and announced her and her "bunny band" was going to put on a show. I thought it was so cute I had to take a picture

on another note my bluetooth thin keyboard for my ipad that I won off ebay came today, and since my ipad is more portable and convenient to carry around I do all my blogging on my ipad which can take more time using the onscreen keyboard. I sit here typing this blog on my new keypad and I LOVE IT. Will take a little time getting used to it but its tons better than the onscreen keyboard for blogging. YAY! i need to keep up with my blogs and this will make it tons easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment