Saturday, October 1, 2011

I love pumpkin

It's that time of the year. If only it would get a little cooler and actually FEEL like Fall. I love this time of the year because I love PUMPKIN in ANYTHING and this is the perfect time for it. During this past week  I couldn't stand it any longer even though it was still hot out I had to put my PUMPKINstuff out.

I found these wonderful Fall scented hand soaps at bath and bodyworks.


My 2 FAVORITES: creamy PUMPKIN and PUMPKIN caramel latte.




Then I put out my PUMPKIN ROLL scentsy. I sell scensty BTW if anyone needs any scents.






Then of course, a PUMPKIN spice latte from starbucks, BTW yesterday I had a caramel PUMPKIN spice frappachino from starbucks and it was AWESOME. It's not on the menu but you can ask for it and it's worth it! I guess the guy at the drive through hadn't had  that one requested because he asked if I had had it beefore and if it was any good, LOL.







Then, Lana and I decided to put the FEW halloween decoration I had out. So wwe  put the PUMPKIN jack-o'latern out. I love this scentsy warmer and after halloween I can turn it around for November and it just looks  like a PUMPKIN.








I had found 2 sets  of these cute jack o'lantern PUMPKIN lights on clearance for  $2 a couple years ago and put them out.











Then, of course I had to make some sort of dessert from PUMPKIN! LOL






So I made this delicious gooey PUMPKIN butter cake, and let me tell you it was SOOOO good especially a piece still warm from the oven!click here for the recipe


 
Have you got your PUMPKIN on ?
Marie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment