Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My First Drive-In





This past Saturday Kent and I went to the Drive-In in Grandbury. This was my first drive-in movie experience and it was different but better than I thought it was going to be.





The line to get in was very long and took us about 30 minutes to get inside.  We found our spot and got out our chairs to enjoy the movie. It got a little chilly so I was grateful that we had a blanket in the car. We saw IRON MAN 2 and I must say it was alot better than I thought it was going to be.

1 comment:

  1. We used to go to drive ins all the time....have not been in YEARS!! Did you drive home afterwards or stay the night in Granbury? That's the only draw back for me....being too sleepy to drive all the way home! They have a drive in in Ennis, too, but that's just as far the other direction! Glad you had a good time. I LOVED Iron Man 2!

    ReplyDelete