Sunday, July 15, 2012

TGF Pink Lemonade Challenge



I am ADDICTED to the Greeting Farm stamps right now. I was making a card to send out and noticed that this card would fit perfectly for this weeks Farm Fresh Friday challenge on the greeting farm blog. The challenge was PINK LEMONADE. I love yellow and pink together so this was right up my alley, plus I got to use the new greeting farm release Lovey Dovey. I just LOVE how cute her hair and outfit turned out!

I used the greeting farm lovey dovey stamp, used a prima flower center, a heart stick pin, some pearltrim, and I inked around the image with worn lipstick by Tim Holtz.








The thank you stamp is a new stamp I got today at Walmart for $2!! yes only $2 for a pack of 12 sentiment stamps. AWESOME FIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment