Saturday, July 28, 2012

Busy busy busy





I have been soooo busy working over 70 hours at work due to mandatory overtime and these hours have taken their toll on everyone. Everyone at work you can see a look of defeat, tiredness and crankiness. Hopefully this project will be completed soon and we can go back to our normal schedules.

I have gotten out of my habit of going to the gym for a couple hours and instead making it for only about 30 min a few days a week instead of daily. Oh how I miss this gym and miss how calm, more energized and just feeling awesome. I must make time no matter what.

By the time I get home I am so tired don't want to cook or do anything but shower and go to bed. but that was not the case.

I want to get back to blogging several times a week especially since I got my new iPad 3. It's awesome!

So just a quick post today.

No comments:

Post a Comment