Sunday, July 29, 2012

Children are not servants!

Lana is so funny. The other week I was up working in my craft room which happens to be upstairs and I wanted a bottled water. I got thirsty but didn't want to go downstairs so I yelled downstairs for Lana to bring me a bottled water. I was going to meet her half way down the stairs but she came all the way upstairs and gave me my water. Where she then proceeded to tell me kind of jokingly that kids were not servants and lectured me for about 3 min. It was kind of funny but then I realized she is starting to get to the age where she doesn't need to joke about certain things. So next time I'll have to tell her I do plenty of things for her it won't hurt her to do some favors for me.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment