Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring break recap

Lana was on spring break this week and I took the week off to to hang out.








On Monday and Tuesday we went and saw Mary and the triplets.




They are all so adorable!




We took a quick visit to the coach outlet.




I got some scrapbooking in and made some flowers with my cricut flower shoppe cartridge.








Lana's BFF spent the night.




I made my Easter cards. A more detailed post on them coming soon.




Lana and I went to cabellas to watch them feed the HUGE fish.




Then we saw Dr. Suess the Lorax. It was a GREAT movie!




I made another sweet little card!




Got some coloring done with my prisma pencils.




We took Lana four wheeling at red river. She did an awesome job riding.




I started making ruffles for Lana's birthday goodie bags. Another post coming on those later.




Then to top off the week we went and hung out at the park. We had a great time this week. Back to work and school tomorrow.

1 comment: