Sunday, January 22, 2012

Special Card For a Friend

Good Morning Everyone,

I wanted to share a card I made for a special friend of ours. Her name is Tony and she is an amazing STRONG women. She has triple  negative breast cancer and last week she didn't recieve good news and hospice was called in. I have been thinking of her often this week and wanted to create something special for her.

I made the card below using: pink journey cricut cartridge for the dove and the word courage, I used prima flowers and on the inside used a $1 stamp from michaels. I had a pink ribbon charm which I used to look like the bird was carrying it.

Our thought and prayers are with her and her family.













The pictures below are pictures of Tonya and her girls a year and half ago when she was first diagnosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment