Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cindy Loo Hoo Card


This week over on the greeting farm site they were having a farm fresh friday challenge and i was so fun to make my card. The challenge this week was to use a greeting farm stamp and make a project from your favorite movie.









I knew i wanted to do Cindy Loo Hoo so I went through my greeting farm stamps to see what i could come up with. I ended up using parts of 4 different greeting farm stamps to create Cindy Loo Hoo. for the main part I used do-si-do anya, then I pieced together hair from, birthday anya II, flutter anya, and dressy Anya. Took quite a while but I finally pieced together Cindy and I think she turned out sooo adorably cute!
I then made a scene using cupcakes from Birthday Anya, merry christmas paper pack, and some coloring book page I found from google and paper pieced and colored those up.
For a more detailed look at my card visit my youtube channel: m78lejeune

No comments:

Post a Comment