Sunday, February 26, 2012

Little buckaroo blankets

Last week I made four "little buckaroo" blankets for my friend Amber who is having quads. You can follow her blog and her quad journey here. I made a ruffle blanket, using a red bandana print for the ruffle, black minky dot on one side and black silk on the other. Then of course, I had to make a card to go with it and a bag to match.














I also made a cute quick tag to go with the blankets, I just googled an image to use since my gypsy died on me and I have to reload all my cartridges. I distressed the edges with my tim holtz distress tool and inked the edges. I then put it on a brown tag that I ran through my vertical embossing tool.



The little buckaroo embroidery file I got from etsy. To make the sign for the bag I just right clicked the picture from the etsy site and printed it to make a quick little tag to match.



The card I think turned out super cute. I used the Teresa Collins Baby Boutique Cricut Imagine Cartridge. To cut out the welcome mat and the baby carriage. I then added buttons to the wheels and a cute charm. To go with the theme I added black burlap and the red bandana ruffle trim I made.










No comments:

Post a Comment