Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blankets for triplets

I went to hobby lobby to select my fabrics. My shopping cart was full! I just love shopping for fabric! As I was about to head to get it cut a lady stopped me and asked what I was making I had such beautiful fabric. She was a little shocked when I told her blankets for triplets.












I sent these pics to Mary told her which set I had planned for the girls she texted back the same as I was thinking too. Lol





Fabric ready to start sewing. I was going to take pictures of the process but I was in a time crunch and forgot. But I'll be making more soon so stay tuned.





Sewing the names on.




Blankets halfway done ruffles attached.















I used minky dot on one side silk on the other with a cotton ruffle.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment